- Wisconsin Establishment Migration: 2000-2011
- Women Business Leaders Across Wisconsin: 1990-2011
- Employment Growth in Wisconsin: Is it Younger or Older Businesses, Smaller or Larger?
- Shifting Wisconsin Labor Resources: A Review of Education Attainment
- Innovation and Economic Performance: R&D within Wisconsin
- Regional Growth and Development Strategies: Business Relocation
- Where are Wisconsin’s Women Business Leaders?
- Where do the Jobs Come From? Strategies for Job Creation
- Labor Market Trends in Wisconsin: Potential Worker Shortage and Changing Demand Skills
- Innovation and Economic Performance: Strategy Options for Wisconsin
- Wiscontext: 5 Crucial Differences Between Job Growth In Rural And Urban Wisconsin
- PBS: 6 charts that illustrate the divide between rural and urban America
- Wiscontext: Investing in Innovation is Key to Boosting Wisconsin’s Business Prospects
- Choices: Survival Rates of Rural Businesses: What the Evidence Tells US
- Wiscontext: Wisconsin’s Lack of ‘Brain Gain’ And The Future of Its Workforce
- Wiscontext: The Underappreciated Role of Women Entrepreneurs in the Economy
- Kenosha News: UW-Extension: Kenosha Startup Week
- The Isthmus: Start Me Up
- Wisconsin Public Radio: New Study Looks at Jobs And Economic Growth in Wisconsin
- Journal Sentinel: State Economy Faces Trouble, UW Researchers Say
- The Isthmus: What Would Tommy Do?
- Journal Sentinel: State continues to lag in venture capital
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Where are Wisconsin’s New Jobs Coming From?
- The Cap Times: Plain Talk: With big money talking, startups don’t get their due
- The Badger Herald: Students join booming UW startup scene, talk about small businesses’ roles in Wisconsin Economy
- Urban Milwaukee: State is Biased Against Newer Businesses
- Journal Sentinel: Start-up companies are fueling new jobs in Wisconsin
- The Cap Times: UW study: Startups driving job growth, but policies favor big business
- Journal Sentinel: Wisconsin lags in growth of women-owned businesses
- Milwaukee Business Journal: UW study: women-owned businesses provide growth opportunity for Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Where are Wisconsin’s Women Business Leaders?
- The Cap Times: WEDC marketing efforts a waste of money, new report suggests
- Wisconsin Public Radio:What Does It Take To Lure Out Of State Businesses To Wisconsin?