- Reuters: Factory woes grip swing states that flipped for Trump in 2016
- WPR: Is Wisconsin’s Economy Competitive?
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tom Still: Rural economic challenges call for mix of solutions
- WPR: The Link Between Childcare and Wisconsin’s Economy
- Wisconsin Public Radio: New Study Looks at Jobs And Economic Growth in Wisconsin
Journal Sentinel: State Economy Faces Trouble, UW Researchers Say
- The Isthmus: What Would Tommy Do?
- Journal Sentinel: State continues to lag in venture capital
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Where are Wisconsin’s New Jobs Coming From?
- The Cap Times: Plain Talk: With big money talking, startups don’t get their due
- The Badger Herald: Students join booming UW startup scene, talk about small businesses’ roles in Wisconsin Economy
- Urban Milwaukee: State is Biased Against Newer Businesses
- Journal Sentinel: Start-up companies are fueling new jobs in Wisconsin
- The Cap Times: UW study: Startups driving job growth, but policies favor big business
- Journal Sentinel: Wisconsin lags in growth of women-owned businesses
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Where are Wisconsin’s Women Business Leaders?
- Milwaukee Business Journal: UW study: women-owned businesses provide growth opportunity for Wisconsin