Homegrown: Entrepreneurship In Your Community
Homegrown is a program focused on building and strengthening your local entrepreneurial network. It is a joint effort between the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Division of Extension, and the University of Missouri, Division of Extension. Homegrown can be tailored to community members or professionals with a shared interest in learning about entrepreneurship.
The program offers:
- Fact about entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial ecosystems, and why they are important.
- A close look at the local business community.
- The opportunity for participants to identify the local entrepreneurial network.
- Strategies to build network relationships.
- Up to two guest entrepreneurs to share about their business and support network.