”We’ve all heard of the great divide between life in rural and urban America. But what are the factors that contribute to these differences? We asked sociologists, economists, geographers and historians to describe the divide from different angles. The data paint a richer and sometimes surprising picture of the U.S. today.”
See our contribution to the article in The Conversation.
- Wiscontext: 5 Crucial Differences Between Job Growth In Rural And Urban Wisconsin
- PBS: 6 charts that illustrate the divide between rural and urban America
- Wiscontext: Investing in Innovation is Key to Boosting Wisconsin’s Business Prospects
- Choices: Survival Rates of Rural Businesses: What the Evidence Tells US
- Wiscontext: Wisconsin’s Lack of ‘Brain Gain’ And The Future of Its Workforce
- Wiscontext: The Underappreciated Role of Women Entrepreneurs in the Economy
- HumaNature Blog: Is Mixing Better than Matching?