Skip to content
- Deller, Steven, and Tessa Conroy. (Forthcoming). ”Regional Level Social Capital and Business Survival Rates.” Review of Regional Studies.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Philip Watson. (2019). “Regional income inequality: a link to women-owned businesses.” Small Business Economics.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra, Jean-Claude Thill, and Tessa Conroy. (Forthcoming). “Surviving in a high-tech manufacturing industry: The role of innovative environment and proximity to metropolitan industrial portfolio” International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal.
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler. (2019). “Local and Social: Entrepreneurship, Networks, and Economic Growth.” Annals of Regional Science.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Matt Kures. (2019). “Entrepreneurship in Rural Employment.” in Rural Policies and Employment: TransAtlantic Experiences. World Scientific Publishing.
- Deller, Steven C., Bjorn Markeson and Tessa Conroy. (2018). “Social Capital, Religion, and Small Business Activity.” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization.
- Conroy, Tessa. (2018). “The Kids Are Alright: Working Women, Schedule Flexibility, and Child Care.” Regional Studies.
- Weiler, Stephan, and Tessa Conroy. (2018). “Entrepreneurship, Growth, and Gender.” in Regional Research Frontiers. Springer.