- Deller, Steven, and Tessa Conroy. (Forthcoming). ”Regional Level Social Capital and Business Survival Rates.” Review of Regional Studies.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Philip Watson. (2019). “Regional income inequality: a link to women-owned businesses.” Small Business Economics.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra, Jean-Claude Thill, and Tessa Conroy. (Forthcoming). “Surviving in a high-tech manufacturing industry: The role of innovative environment and proximity to metropolitan industrial portfolio” International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal.
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler. (2019). “Local and Social: Entrepreneurship, Networks, and Economic Growth.” Annals of Regional Science.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Matt Kures. (2019). “Entrepreneurship in Rural Employment.” in Rural Policies and Employment: TransAtlantic Experiences. World Scientific Publishing.
- Deller, Steven C., Bjorn Markeson and Tessa Conroy. (2018). “Social Capital, Religion, and Small Business Activity.” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization.
- Conroy, Tessa. (2018). “The Kids Are Alright: Working Women, Schedule Flexibility, and Child Care.” Regional Studies.
- Weiler, Stephan, and Tessa Conroy. (2018). “Entrepreneurship, Growth, and Gender.” in Regional Research Frontiers. Springer.
- Deller, Steven, Tessa Conroy and Philip Watson. (2017) “Women Business Owners: A Source of Stability During the Great Recession?” Applied Economics.
- Conroy, Tessa, Sarah Low, and Stephan Weiler. (2017) “Fueling the Job Engines: The Impact of Small Business Loans on Establishment Births.” Contemporary Economic Policy.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Alexandra Tsvetkova. (2016) “Interstate Relocation of Manufacturers and Business Climate.” Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies.
- Deller, Steven and Tessa Conroy. (2016) “Business Survival Rates Across the Urban-Rural Divide.“ Community Development.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Alexandra Tsvetkova.(was a 2016“Regional Business Climate and Interstate Manufacturing Relocation Decisions.” Regional Science and Urban Economics.
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler. (2016) “Does gender matter for job creation? Business Ownership and Employment Growth.” Small Business Economics.
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler. (2015) “Where are the Women Entrepreneurs? Business Ownership Growth Across the Urban Landscape.” Economic Inquiry.
- Conroy, Tessa, Harvey Cutler, and Stephan Weiler. (2015). “The State-level Economic Impacts of Enforcing Sales Taxes for E-Retail Purchases.” Growth and Change.