- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Alexandra Tsvetkova. “Interstate Relocation of Manufacturers and Business Climate.” Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies.
- Conroy, Tessa, Sarah Low, and Stephan Weiler. “Fueling the Job Engines: The Impact of Small Business Loans on Establishment Births.” Contemporary Economic Policy.
- Deller, Steven and Tessa Conroy. “Business Survival Rates Across the Urban-Rural Divide.“ Community Development.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Alexandra Tsvetkova.“Regional Business Climate and Interstate Manufacturing Relocation Decisions.” Regional Science and Urban Economics.
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler. “Does gender matter for job creation? Business Ownership and Employment Growth.” Small Business Economics.
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler. (2015) “Where are the Women Entrepreneurs? Business Ownership Growth Across the Urban Landscape.” Economic Inquiry.
- Conroy, Tessa, Harvey Cutler, and Stephan Weiler. (2015). “The State-level Economic Impacts of Enforcing Sales Taxes for E-Retail Purchases.” Growth and Change.
Forthcoming Book Chapter:
- Weiler, Stephan, and Tessa Conroy. “Entrepreneurship, Growth, and Gender.” in Regional Research Frontiers. Springer.
- Conroy, Tessa. “The Kids Are Alright: Working Women, Schedule Flexibility, and Child Care.” Invited to revise and resubmit to Regional Studies.
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler.“Local and Social: Entrepreneurship, Networks, and Economic Growth.” Invited to revise and resubmit to Research Policy.
- Deller, Steven C., Tessa Conroy, and Philip Watson. “Women Business Owners: A Source of Stability During the Great Recession?” Invited to revise and resubmit to Applied Economics.
- Deller, Steven C., Bjorn Markeson and Tessa Conroy.“Social Capital, Religion, and Small Business Activity. Invited to revise and resubmit to Socio-Economics.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra, Jean-Claude Thill, and Tessa Conroy. “Internal and External Knowledge in a High-Technology Industry and its Effects on Firm Performance: Good News or Bad News for Policy-Makers?”
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler. “Do as I Do: An Application of Discrete Choice with Social Interactions to Entrepreneurship.”
- Deller, Steven and Tessa Conroy. “An Exploratory Analysis of Women Farmers and Rural Economic Growth and Development.”