Skip to content
- Conroy, T. & Low, S. (2021). Entrepreneurship, Broadband and Gender: Evidence from Establishment Births in Rural America. International Regional Science Review.
- Deller, S. and Conroy, T. (Forthcoming). Spatial Patterns in the Relationship Between Religion and Economic Growth. Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy.
- Petach, L., Weiler, S., and Conroy, T. (2021). It’s a Wonderful Loan: Local Financial Composition, Community Banks, and Economic Resilience. Journal of Banking and Finance.
- Conroy, T. & Ross, A. (2020). One Real Problem at a Time: Revisiting Regional Science and Women Economists. Review of Regional Studies.
- Deller, Steven, and Tessa Conroy. (2020). Regional Level Social Capital and Business Survival Rates. Review of Regional Studies.
- Xuanan, Pan, Tessa Conroy, Tsvetkova, Alexandra, and Matt Kures. (2020). Incentives and Firm Migration: An Interstate Comparison Approach. Economic Development Quarterly.
- Tsvetkova, A., Thill, J., & Conroy, T. (2020). Surviving in a high-tech manufacturing industry: the role of innovative environment and proximity to metropolitan industrial portfolio. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal.
- Conroy, Tessa. (2019). The Kids Are Alright: Working Women, Schedule Flexibility, and Child Care. Regional Studies.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Philip Watson. (2019). Regional income inequality: a link to women-owned businesses. Small Business Economics.
- Conroy, Tessa and Stephan Weiler. (2019). Local and Social: Entrepreneurship, Networks, and Economic Growth. Annals of Regional Science.
- Deller, S., Kures, M., & Conroy, T. (2019). Rural Entrepreneurship and Migration. Journal of Rural Studies.
- Conroy, Tessa, Steven Deller, and Matt Kures. (2019). Entrepreneurship in Rural Employment. in Rural Policies and Employment: TransAtlantic Experiences. World Scientific Publishing.