- In Wisconsin, business applications reached the highest level on record during the pandemic.
- Business applications increased by 21% from 2019 to 2020 and 23% from 2020 to 2021.
- A small share of business applications will result in actual new businesses with paid employees.
- Nonemployer Businesses and Diversity
- Are the Kids Alright? Women, Work & Childcare
- COVID-19 Vulnerable Business Owners by Race & Ethnicity
- Broadband in Economic Development
- Business Expansions in Wisconsin: Part 2
- The Competitiveness of the Wisconsin Economy
- Business Expansions in Wisconsin
- Childcare as an Economic Development Strategy
- Labor Shortage: Signs and Symptoms